Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksIndeks  portalportal  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin    

Branislav Ivanovic signs extension to Chelsea deal

Go down 
PengirimMessage
nirvana
suporter
suporter

Jumlah posting : 16

Branislav Ivanovic signs extension to Chelsea deal  Empty
PostSubyek: Branislav Ivanovic signs extension to Chelsea deal    Branislav Ivanovic signs extension to Chelsea deal  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 am

bulk sms
Uebersetzungsbuero Russisch

Ivanovic was in the PFA Premier League team of the year last season
Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic has signed a contract extension which is set to keep him at the club until 2016.
The 26-year-old Serbia international moved to Stamford Bridge in January 2008 for an undisclosed fee.
He has made 99 appearances for the Blues and was named in last season's PFA Premier League team of the year.
"It is good news for me, it is a very big step for me in my career and I want to try to help Chelsea win a lot more trophies," he said.
"These things take a little time but my first vision was always to stay with Chelsea.
"There were not a lot of problems because I wanted to stay, the club wanted me to stay and I want to thank everyone who helped with the deal. I am very happy with that."
During his three years at the club Ivanovic has won two FA Cups as well as last year's Premier League title, and has scored seven goals.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Branislav Ivanovic signs extension to Chelsea deal
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1