Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksIndeks  portalportal  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin    

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager

Go down 
PengirimMessage
nirvana
suporter
suporter

Jumlah posting : 16

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager  Empty
PostSubyek: Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager    Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

Richardson retired from cricket in 1996
West Indies great Richie Richardson has been appointed team manager on a two-year contract.
Richardson, a 49-year-old former West Indies captain and batsman, retired from cricket in 1996.
He played 86 tests and 224 one-day internationals, and joins coach Ottis Gibson for the tour of Sri Lanka this month for three one-day internationals.
"I feel tremendously honoured to be once again asked to serve West Indies cricket," said Richardson.
Richardson scored a total of 21 centuries and 71 fifties in international cricket and joins at a crucial time, with the World Cup starting next month.

606: DEBATE
Have your say on this story
"I believe that it is critical for me to lend support to the efforts to re-develop the sport in the region," added Richardson.
"As a former player and captain, I gave my all for West Indies cricket on the field.
"We are at the cusp of a new era and it is now time for me to contribute off the field and aid in the building and resurgence of West Indies cricket."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LED signs
4life
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1